ResMed AirFit N30i features a top-of-the-head tube design that makes it easier to sleep in any position. The nasal cradle cushion sits comfortably under the nose rather than over the nasal bridge – great for side or stomach sleepers.
- A self-adjusting SpringFit frame that’s easy to fit and stays comfortably in place all night long
- A soft nasal cradle cushion that sits below your nose
- Each mask package includes different cushion sizes so you can select the right fit for you
- If you ever need to get up at night, the mask slides quickly on and off or you can easily disconnect it from the tubing.
- Move freely during the night as the soft fitting frame and curved cushion are designed to provide support and stability.
- Comfortable soft sleeves designed for added comfort and reduction in facial marks.
AirFit N30i Guides
- Your mask fitting guide for the AirFit N30i can be found here
- Your cushion fitting template for the Airfit N30i can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit N30i is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- Find the AirFit N30i user guide here
- Learn more about the AirFit N30i here
AirFit N30i masks can easily be used with most CPAP devices (except the ResMed AirMini due to its specialised ventilation system).